Power sector consultancy
In recent years, the Polish energy sector has been subjected to profound reorganisation and modernisation processes. The implementation of government programs and a foreseeable increase in the energy consumption necessitate investments in new technologies and renewable energy sources.
CKM Gordion advises the energy sector on the effective optimisation of the energy production process and of the general purchase and on the reduction of internal and external costs.
We offer our clients comprehensive assistance in such important matters as:
- The site selection of new facilities,
- Analyses of financial and economic assumptions for planned business and investments,
- Selection of appropriate devices as well as technical and technological installations,
- Analyses of established projects,
- Waste and sludge recycling (management),
- Solutions to the management of CO2 emissions,
- Ash management (e.g. to make it usable for the gypsum/plaster industry),
- Analyses of renewable energy sources (wind, water and geothermal energy).