The transformation process in the society and economy in Poland in the aftermath of 1989 led to restructuring processes for individual companies and whole branches of the economy and industry. Until now even big companies have problems with inefficient production processes, ineffective management and overemployment.
Our staff form a competent team of advisors and analysts with many years of experience in accomplishing restructuring and modernisation plans. Therefore we are an ideal partner for clients who look for restructuring and adjustment to the free market.
We support our clients in important matters such as:
- working on restructuring documents (business plans and privatisation rules for ownership),
- Analysis of the efficiency of companies and institutions,
- Analysis of selected fields of activity connected with:
- Composition of restructuring projects,
- Implementation of restructuring arrangements,
- Company merges (e.g. agreed merges or take-overs).